Friday, July 06, 2007

Gelare

...and off she evolve into that monster who gobbles everything up in split seconds. Her saliva drooling by the side onto the food she's savouring and oh! It was such a sight!

Hah.. My weird imagination is coming back to haunt me! :P

Well, the story is this. My dear Sally actually asked me out yesterday after school! Usually I'm the one calling her out so its kinda of a rare gesture (but a nice one nevertheless!) from her. I had a meeting so she hafta wait for me and off we go to Pasta Mania for dinner!

Orders @ Pasta Mania at 6pm

  • My carbonara
  • Sally's Sauage & Ham baked rice
  • One 7" Hawaiian Pizza
  • 3 pieces of Garlic Bread
  • 2 Lemon Tea

Of course, we were stuffed too full after that dinner. I wanted to catch a movie but had no idea what is on so off we go to the threatre. Turn out that "My Wife is a Gangster 3" is on so we went to Q up for the tickets.

The Quene scares me. I bet they were buying transformers tickets or prebooking Hairy Butter's tickets.

The movie we caught was great, with a lot of nudgings from Miss Sally because she laughed so hard I'm kinda worried she might roll over and hit her head!

The movie also convinced me that love has no barriers, inclusive of language. As long as you have fantastic translators that we sees in the movie who out of fear and mischief, changes the lines from those of killings to those of romance. :D

"Tell him he better find the woman for me. If he fails, I'll kill him!"

"Oh.. she sincerely asks for your help.."

"He look like he's stupid."

"She says you look handsome"

Hahahahhahaha. I had my share of laughters too. So it's really worth it.

After the movie, we actually went to Gelare and continue to binge! This time we ordered the Fantastic 5 ice cream and we ate it like nobody's business. We're natural pigg-ers I tell ya! Let the picture tells the story. :D

"WHOAAAAA" in unison.

Another view of the very fantastic, fantastic 5!

Total Damage..

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA