Sunday, July 08, 2007

Eventful Day

I attended my official first church service today. For the morning session from 8.30 to 10.30 with Joel. I am so amazed and proud of myself that I'm on time! :P

It's fun and afterwich we went down for some refreshments and met the other cellmates. Nice people there! I think I'm gonna enjoy it very much being in this cell group..

Joel was telling me about differences between the different types of christians and as usual, answering my questions. Poor him.. know me for like less than a week and I'm asking questions every single minute.

OHOH. Did I mention that when I took my bite of my big breakfast he stare at me and said "Did you pray before you eat?" and I go 0.0" no and stare at my food like I'm so guilty. We're supposed to thank god for his gracious and thank the people who make it possible for us to eat these food!

Actually it shouldn't be a problem to me since I used to pray before I eat anyway. When I'm younger la. Now that I'm older, hungrier, I'm more of a monster. Gone crazy once food is served. Gonna tame that monster in me! :P

Slept at the rocking bench just now during work. Didn't sleep the whole night can! Mom woke me up with her ping ping piang piang at 5am, Bro came home at 6am without key and kept calling on my phone and then kept screaming like he kenna rape to some songs until I screamed

"OEI SHUT UP LA I WAN TO KOON!!!"

Which doesn't help matters because less than half an hour later I'm up to wash up and everything.

That pigu....*curse in numbers*

Heh! So I'm gonna catch my beauty sleep now before I doze off tomorrow during class! I'm so looking forward to chicken rice tomorrow with ahyi!!! :D

***I met ningxin and huiting just now when i came down from the mrt platform. The latter bumped me against the wall so hard when I didnt respond after she called my name. How did i survive my secondary school years ar.. with such violent friends like charlotte who bite, huiting who bump and the others who never failed to bully me... :P***   ---Btw remember chalet hor!! :D

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA