Sunday, July 15, 2007

Losing my cool.

I almost lost my cool talking to stupid people today. Trust me, my patience ain't that good recently..

Especially with ah peks who have nothing better to do. ARGG!!!

Shall not elaborate more. Just hope that they would grow up and stop behaving like kids who are out to irritate people. So irritating la can. Can't wait to smack their pigus like your mama would smack when you're younger.

It's random and gonna be so hilarious. LOL!

I'm getting to sunday service tomorrow but I'm kinda tired out. Maybe its the schedule that i've been keeping. Monday to Thursday either school or out, Friday cell group while my sat and sun's trapped at work.

My body are aching; I'm desperate for some workout when I really is feeling sleepy and tired as well. Can I multi-task all these? No? I really wished I could..

But I don't wanna give up the chance to know more about the man whom I'm worshipping right now. His parables and stories that inspires and the things that speaks of many and beyond what text could interpret.

There's the devil and angel talk in my head now. One urges me to stay home, be selfish and recuperate while the other wants me to go out and do it.

But.. being the indecisive me I think I'll leave it to tomorrow. I'll still set my alarm though.

Currently I'm still fretting over some stuffs that I've been fretting for sometime now and it's not working fine. Maybe its because I didn't pray but I really have no idea how to resolve it though I think I just resolved it in the worst way ever and i'm kinda feeling bad now.

Why didn't i feel guilty when I sent the message out?? Was it because I think he deserved it for pressurizing me, for disturbing the peace in me and for repetitive questions when maybe.. just maybe his intention is kind?

How come I keep having the bad feeling that he's out to get a toy who's there to play with him when he's bored?

Like a loner who can't communicates to the others so he decided that the toy he plays with the most is his.. even though it isn't.

That's how I feel. Arrg.

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA