Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Buzzy around like a bee!

I am going Hanoi, Vietnam for the work attachment in August! Excited at the same time just as I am petrified.

Why?

Well.. the food. The market. They eat dog meat practically throughout the whole of vietnam. Giant water beetle in soup. Snake wine. Bat meat and duck foetus still in the egg. EWWWWW.

They've got no macdonalds and burger king there but thankfully there's still old trusty Colonel chicken and fastfood chains around.

Heard traffic's a big big chaos there and honking doesn't stops till 1am. There's also alot of touts and pickpockets there! :(

But!! I am still going.

Going because of the work experience. Going because of the handsome vietnam guys in hanoi that they mentioned with big eyes and high nose. Going because of the cheap cheap food and cheap cheap tailoring of clothes. Going because...I want to go. :D

I hope everything goes well! Also, since I will be busy for these 2 months (till after start of october), I might not be blogging as much as I used to.. eg: once/twice a day.

Probably once every 2 or 3 days? Doesn't really make a difference right! :X

Will be busy with my job (boss wants me to work for 2 fridays), with oversea attachment(heard have to write reports all that + preparations), with moving house (we're moving in end of september or earlier), with PP (oh my gawk, haven start yet lor!!!) and with other school/outside committments like uts and stuffs.

I am hardworking, all of a sudden. :P

**Alamak! Forget about this**

Because of my addictive self-posing camwhoring likes Hanoi being such a nice and beautiful scenic place and because I am so *ahem* nice that I want to share my experience with you guys..

 I am contemplating getting a new camera. Like. FINALLY.

Thought of getting the camera I wanted, a Canon A640 but decided against it because if suay suay the pickpocket got it, I'd cry until my pigu drop. Then I thought about getting a camera in Vietnam but my jaw got dislocated after I saw this.

I can't believe its so much more steeper than in Singapore. In Singapore, I can get it for SGD$500 with a 2gb SD card thrown in. Geez!

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA