Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1 Day before THE DAY.

Qiuyun and I had a very interesting conversation in class today. I forgotten how the conversation sparked off but I think its really nice because I learnt something new.. be it an opinion or a view.

She was telling me that another religion might have came into known because the people, being ignorant back then has mistook somebody else for god and began to worship them. I'm not going to go into the in-depth details here, since it can be very very sensitive.

As usual, I'm in this "I'm neutral" stand but this time round I guess I kind of grew up in my thinking. Instead of being so obstinate in my views I try not to deny anybody's stand now.

I was telling her something I couldn't believe I just said. It could sounds so simple but it was so hard to fathom in the past.

"If there's only one god in this whole world, then they would be worshipping all the same god. Then, would god mind the different names given to him?"

Then I talked about since it is possible that the world is divided into different countries dominated by different races, maybe it is possible that different parts of heaven are dominated by different religions as well.

But she shook her head and I said something along the line like. "That's why I don't wanna convert last time."

Really. The last time I had such chats with my friend who are of the same religion as I am now, I thought they're too obsessed to be true. But now I think they're just being true to their beliefs thats why they're thinking this way..

I don't know if this is the correct way to put it across, but if.. we decided to place our faith in god and decided that he does exist in our heart and beliefs, then other religions might be the same too. So maybe we should respect everyone's stand and not be too aggressive in our explanations or too quick to defend anything.

I am so happy because I think I am making progress. Hmmmm. With my patience. LOL! And the uncle who drove the 518 bus recongized me yesterday when I asked him if I'm on the correct direction to home when he said "you don't know? YOU ALWAYS TOOK MY BUS ONE WHAT!!" Hahahahaha. So funny and cute la the tamil uncle that Lynn and Bonkey teased me about it leh. (i shyyyy le. :P)

To Lynn & Bonkey: When I got off the bus we wove byebye to each other again. Bu yao tai xie mu. I know you guys are smitten by him too. LOL!

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA