Wednesday, July 18, 2007

19th Birthday! :D

Yesterday (17 July) was a happy day. Though I was kinda sad in the morning that some of the people whom I spent my birthday  with before and is close with in school actually forgotten about my birthday.

But nevermind la. :D

I got sms-es from long-lost contacts like Man Chui who still remember my birthday all these years! Every year without fail, I'll get her birthday wishes! It's hard to believe that I haven't see her for close to 3 years though we chat on msn occasionally.

I got a present from mom.. a chilli crab. LOL. My favourite food which I really indulges in. She even asked the cook to add in extra chilli so I can enjoy it better. I also got a handmade card from Joel, Maggie and Qiuyun, who took time out to draw the card (with drawings of meh-mehh) and the effort they took to get me a bible!! :DDD

My MSN/Friendster/blog tag was filled(and flooded -.-) with good wishes from friends who realised upon seeing friendster reminder that I AM GOING 19 and decided to tease me about "the last teenage year" to which I replied.

"BDAY GIRL IS FOREVER 18 YEARS OLD ONE LOR. WHAT LAST TEENAGE YEAR!!!"

Heh! Then after school yesterday Tim and Qiuyun decided to have dinner with me and we went to the arcade to play some games. I finally tried that guitar thingy!! Although I almost made Tim fail the rounds so many times. hahahah.

Ohhh no!! It's 12:22 now. I should be getting ready to watch Harry Potter now. Will update more when I'm back! :D

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA