Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blur liao.

Today is a saturday. SATURDAY!!!! I believed I have just got my brain deterioated more than before.

Since this morning I woke up, I looked at my phone and muttered "die liao. now 7am liao. wake up liao." but something tells me to continue orh-ing and i did. Then i woke up at 8am, 9 am and 10am doing all the same thing I did at 7am.

When I finally woke up at 10.30 am, I was going like "walao.. my grade X again.. :(" when i suddenly said something like. "oei stupid. today is saturday not friday!" and came to my senses.

I believe there is 2 angels inside me! One who is very blur, another who is very smart and clear-minded and they're always holding conversations when I'm not consciously awake. LOL.

So I woke up and went to work on time. It was a okay day at work but I'm feeling my head going zZzZzZzZz..

Days been so hectic for me, shuttling here and there. Worked for few hours after UT, followed by whole day at work today (saturday) and tomorrow, service at 8 plus work at 11 till 9pm. which means I probably gets home at 10++ and then crash into my bed at 11 or so before waking up at 6 the next morning again.

I so no life lor. Thanks huh!

Wednesday cannot rest also since I am to go for the cold chain tour(which i signed up 1 month ago because Im curious about it) and I am to go out 'shopping' with mom for the things for the new house.

Like aircon, paint, curtains and all those fixtures stuffs.

I'll talk about the furnitures in my room after I return from vietnam.

I am also busy reading books. The book that Joel loaned me, the book that I am to confess to everyday and what else. I'm so tempted to buy the Hairy Butter's last series.

Anyway I shouldn't be blogging too much right now. It's 11.48pm now and I'm trying to get as much sleep as possible. People, if you are free enough please sms me and chat with me. My workplace can be very boring at times. But calls are not accepted since.. I run to customer. LOL.

Right, I run to customer. Will elaborate on that more in the next entry maybe?

 

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA