Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Engulfed by Dust.

Have you ever felt like you were engulfed by something?

I do.. Not of fire, but by dust! :P

We moved in today and Bro's long-time buddies (including the one i so so so admired when im younger) came and helped out. To put it in a more accurate way, they came when I was just about to pick my lazy butt off my bed.

I LOOKED SO UNGLAM! With my hair, my attire(i wore really lousy, ugly looking stuffs when i sleep. SIGH!) :(

But nevermind la, since they already seen so many of my unglam moments before,  I think it probably shouldn't sore their eyes or anything. They're so cuteee and nice people anyway. :D

I really wonder why my brother has such cute friends! *ahem*

Anyway, not to digress.. The packing for these 2 days has made me so dusty. When i get out of the room you can see the dust, in their clumpy self, on my shirt and pant. Everytime I touches my face, I'd go "EH! My hands black one lor!" and run to wash the dirts off.

Currently I'm in my new room, happily riding on someone's connection because.. my mother misplaced the wires and I've searched boxes for it to no avail. Kinda tired now, but guess I will have to hold out at least till tomorrow.

Moving is so not fun lor.. though its a really nice thing to change your surroundings.

**Stay higher = more air = fresher air = better scenary = happier charps. :D**

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA