Saturday, August 04, 2007

Fate, Miracle & Hope

Word has it that our lives are divided into different parts to be govern/taken care of by these higher beings.

  • Fate: Who is in charge of creating the opportunities for you to meet your very very close friend who later decides to give you some heart pain before you'll realize "oh great, now that's love~" and became your sweetheart.
  • Miracle: Who is in charge of giving a second chance to people who needs them desperately. Of course, if miracles is often seen then it is no more a miracle. If you ever sees/met with a miracle, let me know how it feels like ok? So far for me, miracles do work. I guess we all just gonna be sincere and real when we pray for a miracle. :)
  • Hope: Who gives you the strength to move on when you're on the verge of dying, of giving up and when you're thinking of foolish thoughts. Hope gives strength to you and the people around you, allowing you to become the medium to give hope to others. That is, of course, if you willingly accept it and not reject it.

 

It is heard that fate is very mischievous, miracle always optimistic and hope is gentle by nature.

Mischevious fate likes to place the wrong people together, tricking hope to get to these poor couples and then giving miracle more work to do although I really have no idea if miracle enjoys to be with fate or hope more. -end of story-

I have no idea why I wrote the thing i did just now, but it certainly has some sense to it, no? I thought that was kinda.. well. kinda meaningful and really.. really.. random! :D

Anyway, today's friday and I spent my time in school till 9pm. Had kidsread which was fun though its a smaller class. One of the kid was kinda shy though his brother is the outgoing type and he sort of shys away from everyone. I have to kept talking to him before he starts responding but I guess its good! At least he's smiling and enjoying the session instead of the almost-crying mood when he just entered.

Came home, arranged the boxes and hooray. Tomorrow's work-day (meaning i dont have to be home to do the dirty stuffs again. HEH!) and and and.. im going furniture shopping on sunday!

My handsome boss agreed to it and was so nice about it though i was the one who offered to work one hour earlier. :)

I think I kinda enjoy my room's color with my light-colored furniture (ikea bed frame, white bookshelf) and it looks ok with my oak-colored bookshelf too! I am going to get new bedsheet for myself and hoorayyy!! (for the sake of hooray-ing)

As I said, I will be working for the next 2 days so probably won't be online (my connection also cannot be used now YET) so yeah.. anything just send me a sms. I welcome that very much since I am kinda bored during work. Till then, tata! :DDD

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA