Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The day we professed our love for LJS

Oh no! What a delayed post this is! *shrudders*

Case number: #xxxx(input your own 4-digit very zai case code.)

Incident dated: 30 July 2007.

Titled: An overview of the day we professed our love for LJS

1st party description

We had a nice evening professing our love for LJS, with the fries and O! what a blast. The chickens. We had our own private party by the window panels, feeling as if we're the megastars of LJS, displaying our very, very gracious table manners.

We had got ourselves tickets to the 7.20pm show for the thai horror, titled "Alone". It's been long since I have caught a horror and both of us were curious about the other 'twin' mentioned in the reviews. Quickly, we fed ourselves and off rushes off to the theatre in order not to miss anything.

3rd party description

The duo reaches the cinema 5mins after the movie has started. The cinema was a pitch black. They couldn't get into their chosen seats, for, the girl sitting by the aisle has not noticed that well.. there are people trying to get in. So the two settled by the seats located at the side, by the aisle.

The movie has started. The lead actress is celebrating her birthday and wow, isn't she pretty. Charmaine has always been biased and sterotyped the thais as plain-looking and now, it has changed her opinion looking at the cast.

1st party description

We're usually the bravest of the lot in our group when its time to catch the horrors. We're always the one with the straight face, legs up manners in the cinema. But hey, guess what? It's clutching the bag and hiding behind the fingers today.

Yes, hiding behind the fingers.

That addy has got the cheek (yes, what a cheek!) to hide her vision with her wonderfully manicured fingers(actually i didnt notice, anyhow hantem) and even more, whispered to me this.

"What's going on?! What happened?"

*clutch addy's bag more tightly*

"Her twin appeared. Her eye.. white. There's no pupil!!!" *trying not to scream out loud*

I was very freaked out, by the sound effects and the visuals (really, eyes with no pupils is so not appealing to me.) but the thought that my companion beside me will be hiding behind her fingers made me or rather, gave me the strength to continue. I would also have to thank the lemon tea and sugar-iced peanuts for calming my nerves.

Addy, being the nice person as always, treated me to black forest cake! The authentic black forest cake with shredded chocolate in the centre, cherry as tip and big juicy blueberries by the sides. She had a chocolate truffle, which look exactly like it should taste - sinful. We then shared a bowl of brocolli cream soup and snapple which brings back memories when I, being the hardworking nerd in class would get to the neighbourhood library and study with a snapple in hand and the sandwich in another.

I am so proud of myself sometimes. Now, don't even try to protest to the previous statement. :)

A 30mins walk back to addy's place where I took a bus home is refreshing indeed. Suddenly I felt alive from all the walking, probably it's because I haven't been exercising enough and it's the first time we've walked this long stretch of road together that its memorable to me.

Perhaps I should start a book with all my first-times and record down the happier things in life. Like how I have written this entry in such a.. what'd you call it, essay styled?

or, a story book version.

Now I just wished I can bring it further by inputting my headings for each chapter so I can clear the 1st party and 3rd party indications which looks kinda odd.

But it's 7.20am in the morning now, exactly 60hours from the time we watched "Alone" and I really should be getting back to my camping bag before the guys arrive and see me in my unglam form again.

*struggling to write off*

*PS: I'll try to upload the pictures as soon as I can. Now that I have found the wires, I can't seems to find my router and guess what? It'll need 4 working days to get the signal activated. !@#$%!*

OUT!

Charps.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA