Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The 8-Facts Meme

Ms Tortoise aka Shuyun tagged me the 8-fats facts meme!

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts about me:

1. I can't stand drinking/eating from the same utensil/cup/straw with another person. The thought of sharing saliva irks and disgust me.

2. I have selective STM. My STM is at its best when I am deprived of sleep or feel 'suffocated'.

3. I once got chased by my own dog and ran from the 4th floor (my home) into a stranger's home (on the 10th floor) and even shut the door on them while the wife was outside hanging the laundry. I'll never forget the look on the husband's face when he looked at me as if I'm going to rob him of his home. LOL!

4. I'm kinda geeky in my own way and I'm lovin' it!

5. I have a soft spot for watches though I've never purchased one that I really like. Because I haven't found one that I won't be tired looking at it for 30years - yet.

6. I used to have alot of pets at home. But I don't think I'm ever rearing one again. It's like, they grew up in your care. You thought you could communicate to them and set aside time for them no matter how busy you are but one day they got sick and the condition just doesn't improve no matter what you do.. even bringing it to a vet and you realise that life is not fair. Why does hammie only lives for a average of 2 years, rabbits average of 3 years and my poor boy boy who got some virus and put to sleep because he's suffering though he's so nice and everything.. sigh.

7. I hate talking on the phone. Especially when it is random random random, with no topics in mind. You can msn me about it though! :D

8. I can imagine beautiful things, I can sight them but just can't visualise me in them and being one of them. SIGH!

8 people tagged:

1. Ah yi

2. Iris Wee

3. Candy aka lollipop!

4. Yu Xiang

5. Alicia

6. Kristel

7. Roxanne

8. Sally

9. Ollie (aiye, if you're reading this and not too busy with MHG)

Opps, did I just tagged 9 people instead of 8? Rules are meant to be broken. Hiakhiakhiak! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA