Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Horrible Dream

I dreamt of the most horrible thing this morning. I can't really remember what I've dreamt but the most significant part that I remembered is the part when I was stroking this really frail hamster (and really cute one) when it suddenly bite me and while I was trying to flick it off and in a instant, I guess... I killed it.

The consequence is the head left on my left hand (with the two front teeth still in my flesh) and its body somewhere else. I got such a scare I woke up immediately and looked at my left hand just to check if it really happened even though I have no pets at home right now.

What a scary sight!

Anyway, I went to the ICA building to update on my picture just now. Such a long Q but still falls within the anticipated time period that I've set aside. In fact I have set aside 3 hrs just in case the Q was exceptionally long (like the last time I applied for my passport donkey years ago) and I reached earlier at TTSH where I got my "ant-like" jab and sent out of the room in less than 3mins after I entered it.

I wish every nurse stab the needle into us as quickly as this nurse did. Still as pain but at least you don't feel the needle being pulled out slowly... tugging at your flesh while your eyes go 0.0 at every single movement made by the one handling it.

I've been feeling so tired these 2 days that I've been falling asleep on the sofa for two days straight for at least 6 hours. My mom now thinks that the sofa is a better bed for me. One day, I think she'd kick me out of my room and make me sleep on the sofa! :)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA