Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shopping is love! :D

People always have something to complain. Never one to satisfy, never one to say yes to contentment. And you know what? I'm just one of them! Yet still so proud of it. Lol!

Anyway, I went to school today and had my favorite mala ban mien. It's heavenly, even though it made me sweat non-stop since I ran before that and the body temperature kept going up with all the chilli.

After that went to class to pass some programs to YX and to disturb the guys, but as you all know.. i got bullied instead la! :(

Then QY and I decided to shop for our clothes (after we stayed at guardian long enough to get a scolding from timothy for making them wait at BK) and woooo~~~

She got her shirt and I got my jacket!! And does everyone know that they're having a sales at IPZ? $3-$15 for all items! :D

I'm so loving it!!!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA