Thursday, August 30, 2007

On the 5th day I'm in Hanoi..

I am feeling very homesick. Very, very homesick.

One of my roommates (who is also my colleague at work) bought a ticket on the sneak and took off for Singapore! Although she has told us before and many kind of persuade her to stay and you know, bear it out for the next 16 days but I guess she could really took it no more.

Me too, considering work's a real bore and the accommodation and stuffs got screwed up on the first day we're here. I'm going to look at the one who organized this in a different way. Maybe use a voodoo next time and step on her face.

Oh NO!!!! My karma dropped already. So evil!! :S

I came back earlier from work today because my friend wanted to get to the agency to buy the tickets and I had this urge to fly with her too. But I'm kind of wary of the consequences so I'm thinking it over. Now I'm using the opportunity to shop and the opportunity to change company as a excuse or reason for me to consider to stay in Hanoi for this attachment.

At 7:20pm in Singapore time, I had this urge to get to the airport to fly back to singapore! If not I'll have to wait for Sunday before I can fly.

My brother and mom is supportive of my decision because they were right against it since the time I mentioned it. I initially told the faci in charge I'm out but she painted such a beautiful picture and it is only after we paid the cheque then she mentioned that she didn't even visited the place once before and gave us lousy hostel which smells like pee. No, i am so sure that it is pee la!

I'll see how it goes before I grab my ticket to fly back to Singapore. But I'm still so homesick. I miss singapore food, mom, my bed my room and everything.. including Georgie. :(

*PS: 80% of the time here I don't have an idea of what I am eating or drinking. But Vietnamese sure love lipton's tea here. They have honey, strawberry and the funny thing is all their tea have no sugar. No wonder the girls have thighs as thick as my arms only. WALAO!!!*

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA