Thursday, August 30, 2007

Greatest of all is love :D

Love never fails.

But where there are prophecies, they will cease; Where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the inperfection disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then i shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these 3 remains: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these all is love.

And yes.. this is the part that comes after the love is kind, love is patient verse. I was reading the bible again and found this so true. How often have love be tainted because of tongues wagging, prophecies and knowledge? Maybe you'll think knowledge is in no way related but lets put it this way. How many times have the love been affected because you knew something about this person you loved?

It test the 2 hearts and breaks the hearts sometimes.

When there is faith, there is hope. But when there is hope, there is always love. Because you loved, thats why you hoped and have faith in the one you love.

**A very random post**

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA