Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On the first day of school..

Alright, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I mean it's been busy at school *ahem cough cough* and well I've been a really good girl in class.

Ok, at least I think so. No? -.-

Anyway, this is like one of the funniest thing that happened on the first day of school that got EVERYONE laughing at me. Especially when Tim have to broadcast it to the other ex-classmates when we met them that day.

Evil, isn't him? :(

*Suhaili and me walking past the agora towards the door*

*A handsome guy walk towards us*

Leng zai: Hi, we're doing a survey, there's only 5 questions.

Suhaili: No..

Me: *wanted to say no thanks but ended up saying.."No problem" *walks away*

*Once outside the door*

Me to Suhaili: Hey, did I just said no problem and walked away?

Suhaili: *started laughing away*

.....

You all should know mah. Our school seldom got shuai ge and well.. that guy was really good-looking. So I stole a few more looks at him and ended up saying the wrong thing.

How I wish there's someone like that in our class. Then I won't be doing my work. Maybe when I watches his presentation. Lol!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA