Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Steamboat Gathering

Just arrived home from a great gathering with the les clinque. It's always fun to gather with them but its always hard to find time to get together with everyone so whenever we go out, it's usually a threes or fours or one to one kind of thing.

However, today we made it! We did our annual favorite thing together and had so much fun! All the steaming hot sessions..

STEAMBOAT SESSION! :D (what are some of you thinking?)

So I met ruiqi, addy after school since I ended early and shopped a little while before we sat ourselves at mos burger for a little rest and while waiting for the rest. We waited for quite a while *ahem* before everyone arrives. However, when we arrive to the hot pot restaraunt, there was so much people and it just didn't make it easier for us when we have to wait a long time for the seats in a humid place.

So the guru of the street aka Vette took us to this steamboat(or some call it hot pot) place 10mins walk away and we had our very nice hot pot + crapping session in an air-conditioned environment.

Personally, I like the idea of having a mala hot pot but the mala seems too oily. So oily I had this bowl of oil that's supposed to be soup. Ended up drinking soup from the other side of the soup(you can choose 2 soup base). As usual, we couldn't leave till we had our fill of sarcastic remarks, insults, pokings and laughters.

And finding a successor for xingjie's black hole reputation. Currently, Vette takes the lead! For continuously bringing 6 slices of watermelon to our table and finishing 3 off all by herself when everyone is so full.(not inclusive of the other stuffs that we ate okay)

No camera whoring this time round.. and no zhong ji mi ma with the leftovers. Reason being that its getting late and everyone had to catch the last train home. Me? Catch a cab home lor.

Felt so sad because over the years, it's always returning home with the usual people. We'll take the same train to the station before we split up and I'd be walking home or something with Vette and ruiqi if there's no more buses. Now is like so poor thing lor.

And the cab just scared the hell outta me when the meter starts running damn fast at the strike of 11.30pm. Not only does the 10% starts growing from the fare, the meter seems to come alive on its own jumping at 3 times the speed it normally does.

I swear I wasn't kidding because I timed it.

Yes. I TIMED IT.

Heng the cab was driving out of ave 12 when it turns 11.30pm. If not I'll have to sell my butt or something to repay my cab fare debt. Lol!

On a random note, there's this guy who called me twice after I got home. sms back to ask who he is and he replied his name is ah long.

WTH?! Ah long!? *mind forms image of loanshark*

Moreafter, seconds later he actually called me again. So i answered his call and it turns out that he don't know why his handphone got my number and its registered under my chinese name.

OMG la. And he kept calling me by my chinese name. Geez. But the only people who mainly call me by that name are from primary or secondary school. We tried to figure out who the hell insert my name into his handphone but couldn't figure it out and just ended the call with a thanks and sorry.

Whoever know this and know who is the culprit tell me okay? KNN. Want to write also write ang moh name mah! Where can broadcast my chinese name?!

That person really never die before lor, if he or she's trying to play a prank on me. -.-!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA