Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sorry, Bitch!

There's a bitch in our school. A big time one.

What happen is you know how sometimes you accidentally stepped on someone's foot and you apologize for it because you didn't meant for it?  Well, thats what happened today. But the bitch obviously thought I am hitting on her or something because she thinks she's so oh so pretty that all guys wanna steal a peep at her when they're around her.

I guess perhaps they were trying to see how a human form dog looks like actually. I would too, really.

So I was on my way to meet WL and the others to do our pp at the library when i met her in the lift. Nothing happened till we stepped out of it. She and her friend strolled along the way and since I was at the back of the lift just now, I have to catch up with the guys in front. So I walked a little faster and accidentally stepped on the back of her slippers.

2 times consecutively.

Yeah right I know but it wasn't intentional. I couldn't stop walking in time because the moment i stepped on her the first time, she stopped and I thought she would continue walking or something and I reduced my speed and I apologized to her. But she stopped and I stepped on the back a second time. -.-

So I wanna walk to her side and apologize again when she display her ugly side.

*tsk tsk* walao 2 times consecutively.

*wtf!? not intentional one..*

"walk also don't know how to walk still wear spectacles!"

"Fucker."

Like what the hell can? It wasn't as if I did it on intention and it wasn't as if I didn't apologize. But what can I do if the bitch just doesn't accept a human language? How am I supposed to bark I'm sorry to her?

Really sibei dulan lor.

If I wasn't trying to be civilised I would probably scream at her before kicking her in the butt. After we walked out, W was telling me that whenever she's in class she'd be saying how guys love to look at her, how pretty she is and basically just things about her that she's totally proud and obsessed with.

W upon hearing that went on a "HUH?! You sure?! She's ugly la. I don't even have a impression of her." 

Wahahahahahah. All this time, there's this girl who's behind us that I think is a friend of that bitch. Maybe she'll tell things to her friend but I don't think I'm at fault here anyway. I did the things I should do.. apologizing but whether or not she heard it above her high pitch of barking is another story.

If it's in the past probably get into another fight but I'm better now. Civilised mah.

Didn't think there's anyone this barbaric in our school. Thought everyone's civilised enough to know basic manners and etiquette. But maybe I overestimated it somehow.

I wish I can apologize to her but somehow I don't think she will recongize chinese or english and I may have to bark my message across. Now, that I admit I'm bad at it.

So sorry, bitch!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA