Monday, October 01, 2007

The one post with most descriptive words

My buddy M was asking why I'm not considering a certain person for the upcoming major project. Reason why we should consider to be in the same grouping is that the person's smart. Smart to understand things easily and smart that he's not bothered about anything.

Which bothers me alot.

As friends it's nothing, we can be great friends and everything but i guess i still hold a certain value in my work. For me its not being smart that does the job, its the attitude. ATTITUDE? Understand? And thats what is lacking, Like seriously.

Got fed up too easily in class today. Can't say I'm soneone who gets frustrated easily or blabber out all the vulgarities like everyday words but it just got to me today. Was trying to finish up doing the work when useless comments start raining and i just think it's not funny anymore since the one saying it is the one who never does work. That pisses me off big time. In addition, the team structure wasn't as ideal as i thought it would be since there are people you can know a long time but never really understood until you see them work. Stuffs on the surface, to put it across bluntly and people who don't want to think deep into it rather than people who can't think deep into it. Compare the 2 differences.

So i got straddled in the class for the whole of 2nd break and when i finally cracked my poor stupid square head for the solution, the faci said things like this to us during the presentation.

"It looks familiar to the other teams."

"Don't tell me you've got the working on the paper and did not put it into the presentation."

Like wtf? If I'm the one doing ppt I'll let you screw in the face. But let's face it. If we are able to explain the concepts, the usage and stuff, I don't see the need for negative remarks like this. Reminder is alright, but that fucking tone, tune it down.

Fuckass.

And because I was so angry. Me being the one who finish it on our own merits(no ppt or anything) and maybe helped another team with it plus only another of the teammate and i contributed to that piece of work so i thought it should at least be acknowledged. I got a little too sarcastic in the rj.Call me emo, call me petty or whatever shit you want. I just can't be bothered with people who don't want to do their work or people who think they know everything but actually is nuts in the head. I can try to be tolerating butI don't think i will be nice anymore if they're trying to be funny by being all the more sarcastic when everyone's working hard.

Being nice to people ain't getting it to me now. I was nice to people and what do i get? Scams, sarcastism and things I wouldn't do on others for the sake of anything. So fuck off dick heads! ARG!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA