Thursday, October 04, 2007

no money, no car. no car, more money ;)

As title suggests. Reasons why I am not considering getting a car though I think it's real cool to be driving one.

  • ERP and COE is happily beeping away with the cash card in slot. $0.50 gone for going into a tunnel. $1.50 for entering city area.
  • Parking coupons is for-ever. Park 10mins also one coupon. Park 2 hours also need coupons. Go pee in public toilet for 1min also need coupon. Unless you're lucky and swear you'll never meet head on with the officers who are so high tech nowadays, they literally conduct checks in troops and with 'radar-like' devices in their hands. Pen and paper is for you, radars for them to record in. :D
  • Buy car only need $88 deposit, not inclusive of carplate registration and yada yada which can amount to hundreds or more.
  • car loan = legal loan shark.
  • monthly maintenance + installment makes me think of being a caveman in modern civilisation
  • I see so many 'fortunate' things that happen on the express road everyday. But I don't think I want to strike toto yet. At least not to spend on repairing the car.
  • I have a bad temper. I can imagine myself pointing _|_ at attitude drivers and having them speed me down the expressway after i incidentally spit my saliva on their car as well.
  • I think cab drivers are scammers who i can vent my anger on. If I drive, I can only scold myself for going the wrong way.
  • I might just sleep while driving on the road. Anytime, anywhere. That means I'm a hazard to the public. No?
  • cab fare cheaper than car maintenance. LOL!

Ok, this is supposed to be ridiculously idiotic. But it's realistic. Will try to post up the pictures I took of Shanghai Ren Jia restaurant as soon as i bother to write a review on it. Not the professional kind la. Maybe after this post. :)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA