Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Vulgarities Lesson in Lib.

Just a brief update. I'm now in the library doing up my report with dear jing jing when she started to help me revise on my hokkien vulgarities. In fact, she was about to show me this youtube video which teaches the vulgarities when i stopped her.

Not willing to give up on corrupting my very innocent mind, she decides to recite it out loud instead.

"Chee........ bye. Chee...bye. Cheebye! *pause* -Vagina!"

"Lan.....jiao. Lan.. jiao. Lanjiao! *pause* -Penis!"

When this guy from ngee ann poly popped up behind us out of nowhere.

"Eh.. hi. I'm from ngee ann poly doing a survey. Can you guys help me to fill up the forms?"

"How did you sneak in....!!!!" 

So paiseh, I so innocent now my reputation and image totally ruined by jingjing. Heng he's not a super shuai ge or something. If not I'd take up my adapter at throw it onto her head. Make that a flat and big pancake! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA