Thursday, October 11, 2007

Guilty Dream

I dozed onto my bed again. This time I dreamt of Motashi and this weird looking glass material decor thingy that looks like grome in The Sims game. Weird, but I hadn't been playing for 1 year..

Anyway I dreamt that I walked past the cage and saw Motashi weak, sleeping while starving. It was heart-wrenching. I went to get the food and was about to put it in when i saw babies on the top of the cage. I let out a scream and woke up in cold sweat.

I don't know what scares me more. Their invincible birth-giving rate or the fact that they were taking my motashi away slowly as the minutes tick by. But I'm feeling so guilty and I just want to say I'd do anything to get back my best friend. Cute smiles (yes animals do smile), innocent eyes and the playful her.

I guess thats the reason why I never get another pet again. I can't just forget about them after their deaths. It's worst than a relative funeral and yes,I guess I'll end this post now.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA