Friday, October 12, 2007

Arrgg!

I am sibei peeved (pissed off) with this particular person. Sometimes I think its not just plainly because of insensitiveness but rather more of a 'who-cares-bout-you' care of conversation that im holding with that particular one. Sibeh dulan lor I tell ya. Especially when I try alot of ways to avoid myself from telling the person in the face that not only does the attitude sucks, but apparantly, i needn't be so nice.

Sometimes I just hate myself for being nice lor when all i wanna do is give the universal sign and get that asshole to shut the fuck up~

Anyway I don't know if I should congrats or laugh at myself. I just accidentally 'threw' a $50 note down my toilet bowl. Congrats myself because it landed not on the water but by the side; laugh at myself because it will still get in contact with those urine and whatsoever..

Anyway, I have just put it into a plastic bag and set it in my wallet. I'll give it to anyone who's unlucky enough or change for smaller notes with those assholes I hate.

I hope they like to sniff blue color notes. LOL! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA