Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who Am I

Answer me truthfully.

Do I sound like.

  1. Malaysian
  2. Ang moh educated
  3. Mynammar

Because..

  1. Today Keno asked if I'm Malaysian. He said I have this accent.
  2. blah blah blah say I am very ang moh.
  3. .. better not say before i cry. BOOHOOO!!

 

I wonder why. I mean. I haven been playing with my accents nowadays but how is it possible i sound like 3 different countries(region) people with my accent!?!?!?

Ok wait. I've been playing with a certain accent today while chatting with mom and bro in the living hall. But that's because I was demonstrating to them how irritating my neighbour is with their loud music, loud gatherings and haha. lame excuses when people comes up to ask them to shut up.

So far, no one say i sound like them leh. :S

So who do you think I sound like? For one, I don't know how i can sound like mynammar people. Sigh!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA