Monday, November 05, 2007

I turn to you..

I heart this song. Very much. :'(

I think Sushi will be so proud of me today. I scolded... finally. SERIOUSLY in my superb thorn-like tone.

All my karma points -- probably gone by now. 0.0

Well.. I was talking to sushi on msn the other day about me feeling bad inside and the conclusion that we've got by the end of the conversation is that I'm probably too used to giving in and tolerating I simply take it as that way and made myself feel so miserable. To add fuel to the flame, I might feel like shit inside and wanna shout them at the loudest that I can but at the end of the day, I would just keep it quiet for the sake of harmony.

Who would have thought of this change in me? I guess the 'real me' is being pressurized for so long so much that I'm so not me anymore. So I felt miserable and really, really bad.

Anyway, this chap.. lets call him K. I don't know if its a good thing or bad thing that he's enthu about talking to me BUT he likes to boast, exaggerate and put down others. As if that's not enough, he is someone who sterotypes alot and think he's the only smart guy around repeating his most well-known slogan that well. TO SURVIVE IN THE SOCIETY, YOU GOT TO KNOW CONNECTIONS. NOTHING BUT CONNECTIONS.

That line possibly pisses me off the most. Argg!

He digs on poly students and you know what. He's still planning to go poly(he's in ITE now) and I'm not looking down on anyone or anything but hey, if you think poly is such a you know, useless place to be why are you still coming here? Use your blardy connections and get a life.

Initially it was all simple and nice. I dislike something he said, I kept it quiet and go around doing my own thing happily. But the negativity just adds on and cumulates like a cumulative graph and the flame in me starts to accelerates too! So I was talking to N when he came and spouted nonsense that made my blood boil.

I gave him a piece of my mind there and right then!

I scolded him a pervert, a crazy ass who's probably too jealous over people who could get to polys and what a sour-grape he is and how childish he is behaving just because he's not there where people are. I told him that he thinks he's really smart but really, I think he's really stupid and mutter alot of other really bad stuffs..

I felt really really guilty after that. N who couldn't catch our language (I scolded him in chinese) sensed that I'm angry and asked what happened. So sweett~ K, that guy who i scolded, apologized to me after a while. I guess.. I owe him a apology too. :(

That's pretty much about the outburst that I had today. And I realized something else today!

Was talking to ZK about the different guys and girls in different polys(after K gone off from work) and i think he really did a thorough research -.- I don't remember every thing that he mentioned but I remembered TP girls got the most votes.

For being pretty and intelligent (until the guys can't understand them sometimes) Heh.

RP?

Pretty girls are bimbos! The real bimbos. Sigh. Above analysis not by me. (though i agree to a CERTAIN extent.)

For once.. I'm very thankful that I'm not pretty. :{

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA