Sunday, November 11, 2007

I haven't gain weight. :)

This is going to be a very brief update. Because I am SAD.

I thought it was because I gained weight (maybe too much porridge?!) and frantically went to weigh myself.

No leh. Never increase. But my face makes me look like I just gained 5kg. So WTH right!

Anyway my fringe is long and I'm starting to pin them up. Let's see if I can keep pinning it until my hair grows long enough or ..

Snip them off! :S Although I think its more of a discipline question. Hah!

I'm also starting to have this feeling for some friends who looks for me often when they need help and totally forgot about me or using the ignore tactic after the thing is done. Shame on me for thinking this way I know... but hey, it just got proven. I mean I don't think this way for no reason right?

And I'm feeling sibei blue about that. The only thing that keeps me happy now is that ALTHOUGH i have a face that is swollen and make me look fatter.. but at least I...

didnt gain weight. =.=

**eyeing all the chicken wings in the kitchen..**

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA