Friday, November 09, 2007

Cuteness Overdose Pt. 1

Those who held a decent conversation with me probably knows that I'm nuts about animals. Especially, Hammie & Rabbit! So I'm going to kill you guys with "Cuteness Overdose" today! Loading might be a little slower than usual.. :D

"Hi Buddy, yeah yeah.. I'm your host for today's "Cuteness Overdose" programme. What?! You don't believe me? Oh oh! You mean what I'm doing? I'm stretching can't you see!?!? Well yeah buddy, I'm also your hot bod punk rapper at the disco.." *continue stretching*

"UH! This is my girlfriend Moody.. Well, we call her Moo-dy most of the time but today she's really MOODY! Guess she got tired of all that dancing all night! Anyway! She's not the topic of the day.."

"Yo dude, watcha think ya lookin' at!? Get me outta here!! IM STUCK!  "

"This is the "father-of-the-topic-of-today". He's called Hamburger and we used to roam the streets, picking up chicks and dance our nights away(i still do) until one day he found someone and everyone just started calling him "Hamburger" instead of "Hamsome" ever since."

*waves* "Hihi!! I'm CHEEZE! Wife of Hamsome Hamburger!" *continue munchin' away*

"With a name like Cheeze, little wonder why the husband changed from Hamsome to Hamburger huh? Anyway, these are their little pop stars. I'm pretty sure they'll dance as well as Hamsome Hamburger in his younger days.."

*Potential Elvis dancing in his sleep*

"That one probably ate too much... :P"

"Cute little ones.. except that you wouldn't really guess how the dad really looks like."

"Yo babes! Burger here. Layered with butter, cheeze and HAM!" :)

 

*Story is fictional. Take it with a pinch of salt. Photos taken off flickr & yahoo. Right-click mouse for the source.*

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA