Wednesday, November 21, 2007

CS passed the quiz on..

Answer the following questions.
The person who tagged you is ?
Chun Sang

Your relationship with him is ?
Ex-classmate, friend, [W.x.G] teammates

Your impression of him?
nice emo geek who loves music and NASRI (duh! they're always together.. :P)


The most memorable thing he has done for you ?
for me? HAHA I only remember he wearing my jacket.. ok maybe thats one thing he did FOR ME TO TAKE A PICTURE of his gayness. :)


If he becomes your lover, you will ?
IMPOSSIBLE! Let the sun fly up from the west. He may become Nas's though.. *shit I'm gonna get whacked for this post.*


If he becomes your lover, things he have to improve ?
Told you he is not straight impossible!


If he becomes your enemy, you will... ?
Ignores. If my volcano temper acts up I don't kill that weenie tiny bit of possiblities that I'll take my badminton racquet/basketball and smack him with it in the face.


If he becomes your enemy the reason is ?
For becoming gay and snatching the guy I like secretly or not(if any. eg: Lee Hom!)


Your overall impression of him ?
EMO GEEK! Cool, nice, responsible.


How do you think people around you will think about that person?
someone who's fun to hang out with.


The character you love yourself are ?
Thinking the best out of everything.. Though I might think on the negative sometimes, but I try to give the benefit of doubts whenever I can.


On the contrary, the character you hate yourself ?
The ability to keep things to myself until one day I'll explode myself from all the lousy shit people are giving me(which i ought to be giving back..) - shuyi told me. :D


The most ideal person you want to be is ?
me.


if not, Karen Cheng.


For people that care & likes you, say something to them ?
I'd love to say "I love you" to all of you but I guess you guys know that I already have Georgie the Teddy bear to say that too. So... Sorry dudes & Dudettes! :)

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel.
1. Ahyi
2. Iris
3. Ollie
4. Sally
5. whoever it is
6. whoever it is
7. whoever it is
8. whoever it is
9. whoever it is
10. whoever it is

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA