Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tasmanian Devil

Did anyone watched TV with Teeth on Animal Planet at 3am this morning? The one showing the Tasmanian Devil and her cubs, shot  on Tasmania's incredibly beautiful Cradle Mountain. Apparantly, it was titled "The Devil's Playground" for this episode.

Initially I was curious as to why its called Devil. But now I guess I know.. after I saw how violent they are.. They are also carnivores so I ended up going "GRRRRRRRRRRRR.." when I saw how they ate the feathers of a bird.. bones and everything. They don't just get the meat ok? They eat everything.

They look kinda cute but if I were to reborn into any animal.. I'd do anything NOT to be them.

When they were growing teeth, they used those teeth on their mother! When they grows up, they eat rotten animals.. attack weaker animals and snips them apart. When they were mating, they ATTACK to ask the female to be cooperative or the female will ask them to you know, just GET OUT by attacking them so angrily..

I think the name Devil do suits them pretty much. Kinda eerie too now. :(

More information here

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA