Monday, November 26, 2007

Kuku Faci

You know there is this kuku faci who I absolutely loathe to be in his class because he is so.. ARG! WTF whenever we talk to him.

If we asked questions, he'd say "I don't know" or give answers only to refuse it later thus confusing us further. Doesn't seems to guide us well too so I almost never listened to him.. If he doesn't write anything on the board, I swear I can't even understand him at all.

I don't know what's sup with him but last week, I refused to heed his advice and EAT my lunch while thinking of the problem. He said that'd be a bad thing because I won't be able to think anything this way. Well, he was wrong and I thought something. So I was telling my teammates how kuku his theory is and maybe he heard it..

That day I wanted to fill in this survey for the faci (our identity is set annoy-a-mous) and on second thought, did not press the submit button.

IF TOMORROW THE COLUMN IS STILL THERE, YOU ARE SURE THAT I M SO GOING TO FILL IN THAT COLUMN AND TELL THE PPL HOW KUKU HE IS.

Oh.. and I seriously starting to hate my school's management. They sucks literally, with no credentials to their name or anything reliable to them about it that I would think so, except for a few exception cases of course! The vietnam trip and the follow-up have made me realized alot of things. The IGs participation have made me realized alot too!

I want to clarify, its the people. Not the school system.

The people who were so into 'ranks' and 'honours' which they took and gained with shameless things thay have done.. those underhand means and those pretentious personalities. I'm sicked of it, so im out of it. One more year! And I'm outta this! Hooray!

And I need to start getting to school, start getting to sleep early and start saving! Goodnight peeps! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA