Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hectic Day

I had a hectic day today (yeah.. despite me not being in school 0,0)

I went to the MRT station to wait for a buyer to collect his bag at 5, took the mrt to ang mo kio to settle some stuffs and then zoom! down to Somerset for the signing up of course.

I decided to not take the paper 1 and 2 but instead, start from paper 3 and 4 since I had the basic accounting background. Will still have to sit for the test though, computerised MCQ. :D

Then cabbed down to hougang to meet Lean to pay respect to Steph's mom who recently passed away. I had a really awful ride along the way while getting to Kaplan and I felt pukey since that moment until I arrived and finished up my stuffs and cabbed down to meet Lean.

For a whole 2 hours, I was so pukey and headachey. I concede defeat to the driver.. -.-

Stayed around for an hour plus to 2 hours chatting and we met her family members.. Then had a short dinner with Lean at Mac (actually it was because those ppl kinda.. hint for us to get out by switching off the lights. :P) Talked about things and suddenly she put on a serious face to ask me something.

That Q&A session ended in me running like some madcase pregnant woman on the quiet street before both of us cabbed home since there were no more buses for us to take.

That's all for today, tomorrow's another working day! :(

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA