Saturday, November 24, 2007

Broke!

I am typing this online using the library's desktop! Coolness is when I finally logged on, only to find out that I'm actually accessing another person's account! Oh.. and I finally got my username right. Awww~

Work's been rather dull today. Got 1st in daytona again. I think its good that I'm changing job although it might means I'm stuck for the next few month with a high-paying job talking into the phone or something. I hope it's not too bad.

My brain are shutting down but there's nothing much I can do to keep it open. I'll get a haircut later before I get home and yes! I'm getting my room cleared up by today so the drillings for the 2 planks I bought from Ikea can be done and I'm going to have my LCD HDTV high up on the wall. Coolness huh?! :)

I also realized that I've been spending too much.. so it's really time to curb my spending problem. Maybe I'll restrict myself to spending a certain amount for a day.. again.

But, should I get a bike? I finally found that bike shop in the new estate I'm currently residing. Do anyone think it's a good idea that I ride to school? Should be easier for me right? Since I really hate taking bus and squeezing with people like sardines or waiting for the bus to come. Maybe I should just get a cheap one. Hmm..

Aw-.- I'm spending money again! If I'm getting the bike I'd be riding it like maybe everyday. Or at least 3 days out of the week for exercise and for school so I can save $52 on bus concession! :(
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA