Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Traveller's Heart

**Update: I was leaving the shop when I asked about the computers they were selling (they had boxes which seems like new parts) but it turned out that they were closing down and the ones they were selling was the one I used a moment ago, which is identical to my desktop in primary 5. I thank them and off now I have my posters home! :D**

I'm now typing this blog entry in a shabby Lan shop operated by a indian couple at Bencoolen Street, Sunshine Plaza. Being here makes me feel like I'm like some backpacker on the move, accessing the internet only by in such Lan shops they see on the streets.

I so feel like traveling! But it's really hard to find a partner who will travel the way I hope to. Maybe it's because I'm yearning for something that is on the spontaneous but at the same time with preparations. I doubt anyone knows what I'm talking about. Hah!

I find myself so stupid when I stepped into the shop and asked the lady "Hi! Do I need to register or anything?" when she shook her head and said I could sit down in front of any of the computers they have.

I was even more shocked by my own stupidity that I forgotten how to use a low-end computer! When the start-up was slow, I had thought that the CPU wasn't working. I almost wanted to turn it off and on again until I saw it starting up and showing things on the screen. Actually, I think the processor they are using is like. 500mhz? Unlike the 2ghz we're using..

As I'm typing this, the words are not appearing as fast as my fingers are typing this out. It's like I've input the data and it's only reappearing in a delayed manner.

Anyway, I am planning to use $1 to blog and pass my time for 30mins only, since my poster printing would take me 1 hour and I spent 30mins chewing on a delicious zha jiang mian from the IOI building.

I'll blog again when I'm home! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA