Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Simple Updates

Wow, I'm now at the neighbourhood library typing this away while trying to touch up on my PP poster before I head down to Bugis to get it print later! Since I'm free (and awake) I shall now update on what happened on monday..

Monday

It's that Kuku faci's lesson again. I went to school despite feeling the dreadness in me. I'm so happy I got to school because the expression on his face when the lift closed was PRICELESS. We were getting to the RFID lab for some sightseeing and he was getting into the lift as the last person when the lift started to signal that it's eh. overloaded. Then the lift started closing in just as he tries to get in and despite me and my classmate pushing at the open door button repeatedly, the stubborn lift just wouldn't do it our way.

So we ended up laughing at him. LOL!

Oh.. and we learnt that in order for handheld scanners to work well, you gotta pray to it! *imitate actions* which is so so so hilarious! :)

Tuesday

Everyone had a great time today in class because Liyana was around. The contents are always rated explicit and adult-oriented whenever she's around sia. I'm the good girl, I didn't participate... really! :D

Today

Supposed to get to the printing shop at bugis by 3pm, but look what time it is now! It's almost 6 (yeah, I took so long to finish one blog entry because I did my work you know.. hahah) and yes, I still need to get there! I got drenched in the rain few hours ago after the movie and I'm now feeling eh. Cold and hungry!

I need food.. NOW! :(

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA