Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Printing day..

I am so disappointed with myself lor. Why must I do things to torture myself? WHY CHARMAINE?! WHY!!!

First, I forgot to submit my sales list. Actually I wouldn't say is forget.. but I thought I had time only to realize shit! I remembered the wrong date. So I can only get my pay one month later leh.. :(

Then! I wanted to get down to bugis to print the poster only to realize it's dinner time. The crowd is going to kill me! So I decided to check out queenstown and see how it goes.

BAD.

I almost had a double heart attack when I checked out the stores about their pricings. $36 for 1 freaking A1 poster you know? I can get 3 printed at bugis.. I can take a cab down, get my two posters printed and still have extra bucks to spare.

Ended up coming home. Had the "I-feel-like-vomitting-on-transport" feeling again. Was feeling so bad, I came home and waited for a while before I ate the curry rice mom specially prepared.. and now I'm kinda fine except for a slight headache. Maybe it's the rain. Sigh!

Will be getting down tomorrow to get the posters printed! I must get it down tomorrow! So that I'll be spared from the agony of feeling so gan cheong when I see people queuing up the photocopying shop in school.

Watched Enchanted today with Suhaili, Yenling and Chainee! My very 'kind' classmates who made me rush down to meet them for the movie and keep repeating"WE FINISH PP LE" at every opportunity they gets. OMG! So evil can?!

Karma.. Must remember got Karma leh! Next time better irritate people lesser, if not see my karma now? :(

Oh.. back to the movie. Enchanted is really a very nice movie.. I wanted to sing along while watching the show! To sum it up, it was marvellous, touching, romantic, funny and worth to watch it over and over again!

Anyone wanna catch enchanted? :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA