Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gastric

Work was great today. Met new colleagues, introduced by my 'mentor' who's a very lovable, patient and gentle lady.

Eh, maybe except when that shitty dolly called in. :S

Worked from 9 till 6.30pm today and only ate a cup noodle, 1 mini hello panda package and 2 green tea because there was no food court around nearby that is opened and it was really rainy today! I also happen to forgot about packing lunch to work so.. SIGH! Then when we knocked off, we had Intended to share cab to the mrt station with mentor and one of her friend, who is also my colleague and it just so happen that the chartered bus is here! So we saved ourselves some cash because we had thought the chartered bus would be a long wait.

I stopped for a little while at Cold Storage only to have me walking like a penguin with my hand at the gastric area because I'm too freaking hungry! Sigh, when it was time to eat, I had only so much.. that much because I couldn't even finish my drink! :(

Came home, rest a little while, nap a good 10mins and wanted to eat my salad in the fridge only to find out that it's SPOILT. Mom had to rub in a little more salt on my poor hurt soul and force me to eat those mini donuts that is so not donut-y at all!

But hey, beggars cant be choosers yeah? So I'm eating them right now and it tasted quite. ermm.. ok~

I'll be starting work officially next week and and and I'm so nervous! what if I met with those erm. Interesting people like DOLLY?! Probably pull my hair out by then.. gotta bring my stressball there!

Oh! And thats how interesting my weekend is.. :(

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA