Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Down Down Down

Caught Enchanted the second time after UT. Jing & me took a cab just so we can catch the movie.. which is still as funny and touching. Jing got tickled by the chipmunk so much she was chuckling all the way..

Came home and got my room ready for the drillings.. the long awaited drillings tomorrow. After my presentation. I am soooo sooo.. sooo nervous.

I mean, its a good thing that I'm the last person which means I get to view others performance before me, but hey.. that means I have the longest wait with that anxiety feeling as well.

I've been feeling kinda down since I'm down with sore throat, cough and the sneezes but enchanted pop me up again only to have me feeling like a deflated balloon after I read this blog.

I never understood why people can take a marriage vow so simply like a word you find in the dictionary. Ain't it supposed to be sacred, a promise that last forever?

Even if the promise of being together does not last forever, wouldn't it be good if the people promise to try? Isn't thats what all it is about.. Marriage?

I wanted to throw faeces at the guy after reading it.. assuming everything that was written is the truth. I know there are jerks around like this so I don't throw out that possibility but to put in god words, he is condemned. I hope karma finds him and make him pay back for all the hurt that he have caused..

:(

Oh.. and you know how I used to go "walao eh" at my classmates who plan her schedule like 1 month before and need to use a organizer? Now I think I am better than her, except that my organizer is not really a organizer but merely papers flying all around.

I have schedule in my new job, my new course and I predict that time left will be very little for myself so I've been trying to meet up with friends I haven't seen in a while or want to meet up just to know they're doing fine. However, I kept having this feeling that I'm the one making the effort and I'm tired of it. So I'm not going after them and say "hey! lets go blah blah blah or wherever to hang out!"

Now I just wanna be cool, stay home and see if they contact me. If not.. I wouldn't want to make the effort anymore. I mean, I'm trying really hard despite me being busy with tests and everything but don't make me initiate things everytime.

Robot also need to rest can?

Sigh. Maybe I should learn Pangpang & Changi in singing Mr Lonely.. :S

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA