Friday, December 07, 2007

Hilarious Day

Yeah! I finally finished watching the korean drama <<Witch Yoo Hee>> within 2 days. It's a really nice show, with attractive casts but the plots just tends to drag a little sometimes..

I would still say <<My Girl>> is better when it comes to those heartwrenching moments. But it's really sweet seeing what the couple will do for each other.. :)

I'm so busted right now and gotta wake up early for tomorrow's work. It's my first observation day! I'm nervous! I'm also sicked of the lack of variety of food there.. :(

Anyway, we had a really nice time after school in class today. Suhaili got her karma retribution from bullying Kahmun too much and see what happen? Kahmun running after her with a dead lizard in her hand.. one that doesn't even have a head on it! :S

It all started when Berlinda came up with the idea of snatching Kahmun's mouse again. As Suhaili was guilty of the exact same thing last week, she automatically became Kahmun's first suspect. Being a very nice person, I tried to assure her that it's not Suhaili's doing but did not try to spoil the game as well.. BUT!! Suhaili have got too bad  a karma. Lol!

So the chasing around started and that Suhaili.. LIEW! She pulled my jacket and me infront to help her shield the lizard attack! I was so freaked out so there was more running around. In the end, we were at our table when I got out to let Suhaili get away from Mun's attack but she lost her balance and fell from the chair.

*BOOM!*

And she dropped on my back. -.-"

According to the very nice Suhaili, she was trying to..

HOP ON TOP OF ME WHILE I WAS ON THE CHAIR.

Walao eh! Heng I ran out. If not the one falling would be me.. the one with backaches and perhaps even a crushed back or something. LOL! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA