Thursday, December 13, 2007

:D

I've been feeling really good lately, so much that I feel that it is really god has me in his eyes all the time.

I've made some positive changes and differences in myself that it feels good to know that because of what I've done, people are happier and that the old negative me is slowly going away to give way for a better, newer me! Bad habits are slowly getting better, new initiatives made and things are looking up, no doubt there's still hiccups or unhappiness that happens at times when you least expected it.

Anyway~ I've finally got the TV up on walls. It's been like ages and my table is finally cleared so that I may set up a new desktop (or maybe not. since I kinda like it this way) and yes yes.. my room looks so much neater now.

Until I took out new boxes. Haiyo! :P

Oh! and dontcha you people think that the rainy season lately added some 'feel' to Christmas that is arriving soon? I thought it was really nice though the raining part might be a little "duh!" when i get to work  or while I'm out!

Hmmm, I should really be getting to bed now since I'm supposed to get up in time for breakfast with Suhaili, Tim and the others in the morning but look what I'm doing now! blogging! with a grumbling stomach.. :S

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA