Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Day!

fOk, let me try to summarize today's fun as short as possible!

I'm now in the starbucks@CWP and with me are Weiliang, Liu Zhi and Tim! Suhaili and Yasmin just went home like less than 10mins ago.. I had to stay behind because of the stupid virus in my comp. Need help to clear it lor! :(

Anyway, class today was really, really fu. Not the module, nor the faci, but the atmosphere that's really great! As usual me and Suhaili kept irritating each other at every chance we've got and the highlights of today is:

Suhaili: "Liew, today's weather is really hot ar!"

Me: "Yeah, cause im hot mah!" *sing the YOU'VE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN YOUR HANDS song again*

Suhaili: "!!!!!!!!" *start msn-ing everyone to tell them*

It was during presentation time so we were supposed to be quiet when CY's team got a problem with their model. Actually hor, I also didn't know where the problem lies but since they asked me to go out.. I just erm. try to help, giving whatever ideas I can.

Then Karmun also chipped in and the problem's finally solved! So CY was thanking us and this took place:

CY: "Charmaine and Karmun so smart!"

Suhaili: "Charmaine smart meh! HOT LA!"

Me: "WEII!!!!!! YOU PREGNANT LOR! *you xi in chinese*

****

After school, we met up and had dinner together. 6 of us, 3 buddy meals. I swear that Suhaili is trying to make me fat by giving me all the fats! Then we proceeded to where we are now and guess what? Yasmin wanted to take group pictures

**SNAP SNAP**

Yasmin: "Eh! why don't have me?!" *Try another time*

Yasmin: "STILL DON'T HAVE ME!!"

Wahahahahaha.. so funny can! Then LZ was so erm. shy. dont want to take picture and everything.

It's been really long since we had a day like this, laughing EVERY single moment from morning till night. It's like life's ever so easy..

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA