Monday, December 17, 2007

Peace & Respect Pls!?

I hate it when mom brings back people to stay overnight, not one day, two days but for a period of time! It's like holiday resorts, those people would come in to irritate the hell outta me while enjoying themselves to the fullest.

They don't care who's in the room, they scream, they shout and their laughters is so loud it wakes me up from my sleep. Either that or I can't even get any peace while watching movies in the room.

Mom initially gave me a bunch of crap saying she'll be here for a week and promised others even without consulting me and brother. That got me irritated, as well as brother because we're worried that like in our previous home, someone would come in with the keys given without asking for permission and make the house such a noisy one and that doesnt even includes making our television spoilt!

Now, she is telling me that the lady would be here for an extended period of stay. Might be even months and I totally blew up on her. I reminded her that we promised to end it after the 1 week stay and now she has promised again without consulting us.

When this morning their voices woke me up from my deep, sweet slumber, it just make my blood boils and I just stay in my room hoping it would get better. But mom have to use the same old trick again, by using the keys to open the door and with a smirk on her face.

Which I take it as a total disregards of respect for me.

I admit I was too over the top, but I was too angry. I blew up totally. As in, I don't even bother talking to her anymore. Told her I'd be changing the lock for my room and everything which I will once I get down to the handyman.

Now seriously, can I just get some peace and respect!?

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA