Friday, December 14, 2007

Filin' up e dates..

It will be the end of the last day of school after today, considering that it's now 1am in the morning! Everyone's been cruising along, in the holiday mood since the last ut3 is over and since PP presentation is over as well, basically everyone's just went crazy and made so much plans to get out.

Like today, I spent some 'quality time' with Tim, Yasmin and Liuzhi in the library. I actually fell asleep while sitting on the floor using my laptop and Yasmin actually saw it.

Liewww.. So paiseh! :D

I had a few great conversation with people I've lost touch with because of school work and everything else. In fact, I have just made plans to meet up Willy on the coming sunday for a visit to the farm to visit uncle and mervyn, who's back from australia! I'm not too sure about meeting up with Eryc though.. I mean, it still feels ultra strange and everything la despite him being a nice guy and everything -.-

Aiya.. better get to bed now. Those evil people in my class want breakfast tomorrow again! (less sleep for me = blur me)

Sayonara! :D

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA