Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Job opportunity

God has a way of making things come true. Just when I'm sitting on my bed wondering how am i going to spend this remaining one month holidays, how am i going to earn some money for the savings and so many more, Candy calls me.

Call me to ask about how many people to split the last day's sales with. Is it 10 or 11? Hmm.. apparantly in my impression there's only 10, but there is one name that i do not recongize so she's calling to check with other people..

So I thought ok, that just disrupted my thought. Now to start thinking again. When the phone rangs and its from a different number. Thinking its her again, I picked up the phone and went "Hello!" only to get a shock when I hear a man voice.

"Hello.. is this C?"

"yes.. you are?"

"Hi! I am xxxxxxxx! From XXXXXXX Insurance."

*mind flashes a million images and reasons to find out why he is calling me. Then thought about the DPS form I got this morning from their company and concluded must be that insurance adviser.."

"Ok.. so you're calling me for..?"

"Oh.. do you remember that I mentioned I will call you? One year back.. at the IT Show?"

*mind flashes images by again.. OH! He's that guy who got a hard disk from me and even passed me his name card after he gave me a good handshake!*

"Oh!! I remember you!"

"Ok so i was thinking remember I asked you about joining us? I have a part-time job so I was thinking if you wanna help me out.. (after he realizes I'm still too young. Hah!)"

and thats how I think I'll get a new job. If everything goes well! :)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA