Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Down Under 5 Billion Metres.

*It's ironic how I always manage to fill in the blanks here better than the one in livejournal. It almost feels like there's magic in here to make me blog naturally.*

I'm feeling really down and nothing seems to sooth the flow of anger, of whatever negative feelings inside. I don't think I'm ever good at describing these feelings. All I know is, I need a positive boost so that I can feel a little more confident, a little more happier and maybe just a little less sorry about myself.

It's when the self-esteem kicks in with a series of event that totally or at least partially cracks the ideal picture I had in me.

When I help people I expect them to be serious about helping themselves. But at least the ones that are making me cross that extra step. I gave the benefit of doubt but nothing seems to make them willing to work it out. I don't know what one would say about this, but I'm disappointed.

I'm even more disappointed when people lie to me. I mean, I know people lies. Nobody keeps to the no lying mantra but what's that about frequently coming up with a tale that's so much more taller than the big giant? Big foot would probably be crushed to death by this tale.

I'm giving up. I am on this verge that I feel nothing's worth it and even myself I feel very little worth in. I am angry, unhappy, grumpy and the switches are gonna blow off any moment in this sick body shell of mine.

Somebody save me please?
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA