Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Lake House

Recently I've been very happy in school. However, I'm always feeling empty.

Facing finacial crisis, but glad that I've resolved part of it now. Shall continue to plan out and see what happens.

Watched "The Lake House" today. We entered the wrong threatre, stepped on many innocent foots and blocked many interesting views. Most probably the most sinful day of my life, for I never did inflicted so much pain on anyone before.

God.Bless.Me

I'm kinda disappointed by the movie though I kinda loved the cast. Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeve are really great actor/actress but the story ain't building up the atmosphere enough.

Everything was kinda predictable.

It may be my bad to be comparing but the korean version are way off better due to their excellent build up of atmosphere. It left you wanting for more and weeping at the end.

It's just that great. Will get the korean version if I could find it though!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA