Friday, December 05, 2008

mixture of feelings.

When the most favorite class and the least favorite teacher comes together, you get me who’s pulling on a bored look during presentation and going crazy from laughing at stupid videos on YouTube.

Wore an old McDonalds’ boot in the laboratory today because I've forgotten about lab today and wore a slipper to school. It was fun actually but it was really heavy too and stuffy for the feet. Charles and I were the only ones wearing it and he was in bermuda so it looked like he’s a fishmonger or some sort of vendor that we can’t stop laughing at.

Oh and did I mention that one of the classmate sprayed like a fountain and spit his water on me because he was listening to the teacher and apparently so amused by her? I don’t really know what he was amused by though and yes, I’m a little irritated in class this afternoon.

I don’t wanna make a fuss out of it but if you don’t bother doing it, don’t give your words and end up wasting everybody’s time. What’s up with the attitude after that?

Sometimes I really can’t be bothered but at times too irritated. They just doesn’t seems to know how to assume some basic responsibilities and it sucks because on one hand you’re a friend and you’re trying to be nice but on the other, they just don’t care do they?

A sad news stopped all the anger inside though. But I’m not gonna blog about it here. Those in my friends list under the LJ blog will be able to view it. Right now I’m maintaining 2 blogs because one, it’s convenient with blogspot since I’m using a writer program and two, I really like LJ despite the fact that sometimes it doesn’t load as well as it should.

Right now I’m actually cramming for tomorrow’s econs test and i’m kinda worried. I’m hoping I’d do so much better than the previous 2 tests so it can pull up the grades significantly.

 

I’ve lost and I’ve learned

the sorrows all too real

when life seems to be an adventure

it may turned and flipped like an roller coaster.

when the time comes take my words and then be sure

all these will one day be over

when time heals the wound

and music replaces the silent

you’ll know.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA