Friday, August 25, 2006

Friend

O' my friend, how I beam at your company.
How I laugh at the jokes may it funny or not.
You're a superstar in my eyes.
You jam the guitar like a rock star
and a bass one at that.
You'd show me your latest performance
and I'd stare into your eyes in front of the 17" box.
You'd felt strange and funny,
turns your head away.
You'd adjust the webcam
Again and again so I'd see the best.

I'd be your same old good buddy
giving you the support
And you'll be the listening ears always,
while the music plays away.

I've never thought time could stop,
Never thought we could stay this way
But how could I contain this excitment
When I witnessed your progress?
From a boy to a man
From playful to mature.
Im in a joyous mood
just seeing you.


Something that I've written for my friend who I knew from online and showed me how it looked like in Houston! I wrote this pretty long ago and I just found it somewhere today. So here it is!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA