Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I think I want a sister

I've always wanted a sister I think. Someone I can go out with, play with and then occasionally throw me a line of "YOU IRRITATING BUGGER!" lol!

I found out that I love kids when I started mingling with my customer's little boys and the kids at the voluntary programme. I found out that I love having a sister when I realize "hey! she's so cute" and i can pinch her everyday and all kind of stuffs without thinking that she's a friend.

I think because I'm treating her like a younger sister I'm taking her to places I'd never take a friend to go to. And because I'm treating her like a sister I bully back the old ah pek who drown her in saliva.

Haha, but when asked if she would be my sister, that lass has got the cheek to say

"yang wo hen gui de leh!"

....you haven die before lo!!!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA