Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sometimes I feel that I'm more of a nomadic person rather than normal human beings.

I dislike stagnantation; hated restrictions and loathe committment and obligation sometimes.

Yet the people surrounding me, are people never like me. Maybe I never knew them; maybe i never really gotten to know them. Maybe I thought I knew, but I actually know nuts about them.

Maybe; maybe.

On a seperate note, I shall blog about I loathe having the feeling that I 'owe' people.

My friends, you probably know this. I never ask for money lent out to be returned but I always try to return what I have borrowed.

Why? I don't like the feeling of owing people.

Ever since I loaned my buddy in class $1 before I borrowed 30cents from her and she started telling the whole world that I owed her money when she owed me more than what I owed her, I made up my mind never to owe anyone anything again.

So when I decided to reinburse you some money for the bad promise I made which results in you having to pay more, I was sincere. And still is.

But what I loathe is that due to unforseen circumstances, I have told you I'll be transferring the money over to you but you didn't give me an account number, then when I told you I need your account number you said it's okay only to sms me again in a very polite tone to borrow the amount from me.

You know what? I would have gladly passed you the money. Just stop sms-ing me over this 'loan' because it keep reminding me that I owe you money even though the amount was willingingly suggested by myself to give it to you.

I am very frustrated because what happened made me wonder about what I know about you and the value of our friendship.

Darn, the feeling is back.
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA