Friday, August 11, 2006

Tired

My brain was so dead just now during the whole lesson since morning.

I am sicked of taking initiative. I am sicked of the so-called 'leader'. I want to be the follower, following sane orders and being instructed what to do for once.

It's tiring to be giving orders and instructions to your teammates everyday. I wish to delegate my invisible 'post' if possible for once. Why is it that my friends and classmates says that I have the .. aura?! Is it meant to be a good or bad thing, because I'm getting tired.

Real tired.

When I wish to be given a little to slacken off, I start playing my game and to my amaze, everyone else did too! No one really cared a damn about how's the project is going to be done until I stop my game and says "Hey, come on, let's get down to work."

And one even have the cheek to continue chatting on the phone loud enough to distract our whole group. I had to ask my other classmates if I'd be too rude to ask her to carry on her conversation in a lower volume. Of course, being such a nice lass that I am... I msn-ed her and said "we're starting work now" and yes, I was very happy when she hang up the phone and came over to see what happens.

At least you're concerned.

So I spent my lunchtime drowning myself in cappuncino and experiencing the aftermath once my presentation is over feeling all the headaches and sleepiness and realized..

"Oh fuck! I drank coffee. Warm coffee!"

That's like so cool. Caffeine and alcohol drunks me. XD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Straight after school I went over to my friend's classroom to help her with the books she's carrying and went straight to a meeting which lasted till 1 hour later. After which I finally get some breather with Yi accompanying me to the night market that had just opened near our school.

And you know what? They have this thing called "Taiwan's Bomb!" And yes, it was such a bomb, it turns out to be...

...3times the Japanese's octopus ball.

And the aunty gave me the cheese & ham when I wanted the prawn flavoured ones. That's so funny. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Real tired today, physically or mentally. Gotta catch my sleep soon so I could play with the kids tomorrow morning!
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA